Re: Problem installing vanilla kernel on Fedora 13

Hi,

This is related to the problem below.
Can anybody please tell me how to find out which modules would required to be
compiled and installed before installing a vanilla kernel.
I followed the steps in the email below, this time for Fedora 14 but it threw an error for some
other module which I knowingly did not compile.I need to know which modules should not
be left while compiling and installing a vanilla kernel.

Thanks
Vaibhav Jain