Re: Enabling Signals in kernel

Hi Vijay

>> Putting this piece of code into a script doesn't catch the signal
>> SIGINT (ctrl+c). To understand if it was a problem with the shell, i
>> wrote a C code to register my own signal handler for SIGINT signal.

Incidentally there is a bug with Bash where ctrl+c isn't caught, see
this discussion on linux-kernel from February:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/2/5/191

I doubt if this is your problem though, for as you can see from the
discussion ctrl+c is only sporadically dropped in the shell, usually
it's caught OK.
Cheers
Julie