how to write modified inode back to disk?

hi all ,

here is my query :

I made a module which access a disk inode using function named ext2_get_inode().
It returns structure pointer of disk block. I copied this structure pointer in a variable
of same datatype as of disk inode which is present in my module.

Then I changed some fields of this disk inode ( eg. block numbers ) in the variable.

Now I want to write these changes back to disk. In other words , I want to write my
module's variable back into disk inode in disk.

Is there any method to do this?

--
Regards,
Kashish