Query regarding work queue

Hi,
In LDD 3rd edition it is given that,
In a multiprocessor system work queues will run on the same processor from which they are submitted.
Also each work queue has one or more dedicated kernel threads which runs the functions submitted to the queue.
If we use create_workqueue, we get a work queue that has a dedicated thread for each processor on the system.

If a work queue is restricted to run on one processor then why the need for the creation of more than one thread each for one processor.

-Leela krishna