Re: QUestion on C language

On 23 Dec 2010, at 01:43, bhuvan gupta <bhuvangu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Respected sir,

I am Bhuvan Gupta, a B.Tech student.(got your id from yours " USB LED driver - 1.1 ")
)
With due respect, I humbly request you to please throw some light on to below written question. i will highly appreciate your efforts.

[1] when we use C language,we use diferent library to do different thing.As also in your case you use module.h,init.h etc
but how to write this library , in what language they are written in as standard ANSI C  has round about 32 keywords ?
what should i read and learn to the related topic .

AFAIK, the kernel does not involve heavy use of any library. Talking from a non kernel view, you know that .h files are header files. You can google that. The language is still C as they're C headers. What do you mean when you say "as standard ANSI C  has round about 32 keywords" ?

please suggest something

(I do have knowledge of Assembly).

please help,this question making me beacen

it will be honour if you reply.

thank you
Bhuvan Gupta
India