Re: Handy References for Linux Device Drivers Developer

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Pradeep Kumar <pradeep4uiiita@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all,
        I am new to kernel device drivers field. Any suggestions about the references to follow for quick overview and detailed flow of code in Linux Kernel.

Look the end of this link: there are some references to books and resources:
http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/2010-11/msg00263.html

I guess you could have done some more googling. for detailed flow of code there is no quick ways, you have to work your way through the books listed in above link.