Re: SRIO user level interface

On 12/16/2010 07:39 AM, Asha R wrote:
> Please help me in understanding about how to create endpoint in /dev
> directory.

I do not know the driver you speak off, but the device nodes are made
based on functions in the driver and mknod when loading the driver or
udev. Does your driver implement /dev nodes? Perhaps you are supposed to
use the features of the driver with the nodes you find in the /sys system?

My best answer is that you should look at the documentation for the
driver and perhaps see if it contains example code.

Best regards,

Wouter