Re: EXPORT_SYMBOL

>   if "rday_3" was exported properly, i don't see why it shouldn't be
> visible when this module is loaded.  anyone else have some thoughts on
> this?  this clearly worked in the past.
>
> rday

The code looks fine, the only time I ever had similar issues was when I
had my module license unspecified. Basically I have made is customary to
add a line just after the header includes to do:

MODULE_LICENSE("Dual BSD/GPL");

I am sure GPL is fine too. So it appears to be in your file, just at the
end, but that should not matter. Perhaps dmesg has some warnings right
after loading the modules?

Wouter