Re: [OOT] Core Duo: closer as Pentium M or Pentium 4 architecture

After Pentium 4 architecture failed miserably.
Intel went back to P6 architecture.
All the current architectures are improved versions of P6 architectures.

Jigar Savla

Graduate Student, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Ph: +1- 404 406 2766