Re: Why the kernel is located in user space?

PS: Replying from mobile so please excuse top posting .

To ans your question -
1. Do you understand what is a stack?
2. Why do you think kernel space uses user space for its working?
3. As an analogy,you cannot reverse a car without changing to reverse gear ,right? Same way you cannot switch to kernel space without switching to kernel stack and vice versa.

Cu,