structure for Super IO chip detection

On this link
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/parport/parport_pc.c?v=2.6.29#L97
they defined a structure superio_struct and initialized as

superios[NR_SUPERIOS] = { {0,},};
I am not able to understand above initialization has what is it
getting initialized to.

What I deduce till now is superios is a structure array of struct superio_struct
and NR_SUPERIOS is defined as 3 hence an array of structure of size 3
but
superios[0]=??
superios[1]=??
superios[2]=??

I had a look at following links
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/comphelp/v8v101/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.xlcpp8a.doc/language/ref/designators.htm
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Designated-Inits.html
https://www.acrc.bris.ac.uk/RedHat/rhel-gcc-en-4/designated-inits.html
also checked the C books available with me.

This part is not clear to me as to what these individual members are
initialized to.
--
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html