Re: looking for corrections/enhancements/omissions for LKD3

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010, Alison Chaiken wrote:

> -- kgdb/kdb

  good suggestion but, to help me out, it would be useful to throw in
a couple lines as to how it relates to the book, page number, any
additional references and so on

> -- new runtime_pm mechanism

  again, where would that be incorporated in the current text?

> -- btrfs

  i'm not sure about this one.  it's simply a new feature in the
kernel. admittedly, but it doesn't immediately fit into the current
text.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca