Re: Asking for process management exercise suggestions

Hi Friend,

modifying system call table would require you to compile the kernel again and again. If you really want to quickly test for these experimentation, I would suggest try making some /proc files in procfs, you will be more productive this way. Also learning procfs is fun exersize too :), I find it quicker and more usable interface to learn things with experiments faster.

Thanks,
Rajat