Re: character device driver reading only last character of buffer

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 7:57 PM, ptchinster <ptchinster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe all those people lecturing you have a point?

Here is working code/makefile to do what i think you want to do. I
just ran and tested it running 2.6.35.

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/267125/

A *basic* tactic a programmer can use is to get working code, compare
it with his non working code, spot the differences in function calls,
parameters, data structures, variable types, compiler flags, etc, and
start reading documentation as to why those differences exist and what
they are doing.

It has been more than 15 days I am stuck up with this code.
If you want me to explain each and every line I can do here.
Let me know if you people are feeling I am a newbie.