Re: character device driver reading only last character of buffer

> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>I'm putting you in my autodelete list, so I won't be responding to you
>> again.
> You are free to put where ever you want but it would be good if you show
> your attitude on code not on me.
> This is a newbie list and no one can stop us from asking if we are in
> problem there are much better people here than you.

"Kernel newbie" != "Programming newbie"

Example: I have 12 years c programming experience and about 4 years
working on kernel specific c.  I do not consider myself a "Progamming
Newbie", but I am still a "Kernel Newbie".

A good one step back is to work on systems programming and learn how
the user space interacts with the kernel.  Once, you have mastered
this work you way into the kernel space.