Regarding Signals in Kernel

Hi Guys,

   This is the question asked by WindRiver.com in interview.

   Question: A process has 5 children. Process child 5 is trying to send signal (some signal) to Child 2 and Child 3. Calls signal(2,SIG), signal(3,SIG). Now the question is, How are the signals delivered, I mean their order and which child process gets the signal first.

I know that if you use real time signals they are delivered in order and accounts for number of times signals are delivered, this is in threads. But when it comes process, a process can not send signals to its own group in linux kernel.

So can anyone please clarify this, what is the right scenario.

Thanks,
Sri.