Query related to mount point identification.

Hi,

I am currently working on parsing the packets for NFS protocol. I want
to know, in case of a file operation, how can we identify the mount
point where the file is mounted?

E.g. scenario is-
Client has mounted the node already. You apply the NFS parser and start
reading/writing to the file. Here, parser did not know if the node is
mounted or not (as we enabled the parser after mounting the node. And I
want to identify that at the arrival of first packet). So is there any
way to identify that based on the file name (or inode may be)? I am
looking at the fstat() system call, but unable to find anything useful.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

--
Thanks,
Nilesh