Re: what is static inline void tvec_base

Hi,
Stephan thanks a lot for the link.
I also have a small doubt.Please see if you can resolve

As per my understanding

1) Defining any function as static tells the compiler that the
function can only be used in the file the function was defined in

2) inline function is that, even though you can have
multiple definitions of them across source files, there's only ever one
instance of their static variables

Am I correct?
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 9:08 AM, StephanT <stman937-linewbie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please give some online link to what you said I will go through it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yTX&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&q=dennis+ritchie+c+pdf&cts=1282966271211&aq=2sx&aqi=g-s1g-sx9&aql=&oq=denis+ritc&gs_rfai=

Say a short prayer every time you open this book !

Good luck,
Stephan

--
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment