Re: is this page any more relevant

Hi...

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 17:07, Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar
<chambilkethakur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I came across this page about possible security exploit in kernel modules.
> This page is very old(circa 1999), but it seems very interesting, I am
> wondering if this is any more relevant or all the holes are well patched
> now.
>
> http://www.packetstormsecurity.nl/docs/hack/LKM_HACKING.html#I.1.

I just briefly check it...and I saw syscall interception through
syscall table manipulation. That's no longer working since syscall
table is no longer exported. Of course, unless you know exactly where
in memory the handler function is referenced, such thing won't work
IMHO

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa