Re: Adding command line option in kernel.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
Sorry for not making it clear in the first mail.
I wish to add a parameter to kernel command line which will set a
value that can be used inside kernel.
now legacy system use __setup() call for that.
I wish to do this for my arm based board which uses u-boot.
I hope the question will be clear now.

Thanks and regards,
Raahi