Re: USB controller driver question

Vishal Thanki wrote:
I want to understand that what should be the ideal frequency to send PING tokens. Should it be very aggressive? I searched through the code of ehci driver in linux kernel, but could not figure out where the exactly PING protocol is implemented in that. Can you please point out the part of source code, so that I can look into it and see how it is implemented ?

Hi,

From man page of ping:

ping is part of iputils package and the latest versions are available
in source form at http://www.skbuff.net/iputils/iputils-current.tar.bz2.

Thanks,
Pranith.