Is SSD a fear to storage enterprises?

Hi all,

I was just wondering that the transition from 512bps and 520bps to
(4096+128) bytes per sector is going to create  a lot of storage
enterprises or not?
Mostly these enterprises developed software so very tightly coupled
with sector size to provide resiliency from various kind of storage
failures.

I was just wondering on how difficult the transition would be have
sectors (Pages) of (4096+128) in case of SSDs.

Also, Is the relation between the performance of SLC and MLC just
based on the difference in the number of bits stored per cell.

Say for MLC NAND flash, is capable of storing 2 bits per cell,

That means it will be 3 times slower than a SLC or there are other
factors which makes the difference lesser. I read everywhere that the
difference is not much in case of performance.

--
Regards,
Sandeep.

“To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner.”