Changing path in kernel object & Debug of Kernel module with gdb

Hello Lin/all,

Following up on my reply to the u32 issue and Kernel compilation (in
Eclipse/CDT), I am wondering about 2 issues someone here might have
figured before :

1. How do you (re) change path to set the module output when building ?
   -> The hierarchy of my project (ideally) requires that my Kernel
   Module source resides in a sub-dir called 'src'.
   Thus, my (test) module is defined as such :

   obj-m  :=  ../src/my_test.o

   OK, all is good, no problem. But now my module output ends up
   in the /src/ sub directory.
   However, I want the executable code to land in my /Debug
   folder....

   Can anyone give a hint how to accomplish this ? I can't seem to
   readily find a solution to this...

   So, basically, the folders are like this :

   My Project :
   src/
   Debug/

   My Makefile is in the Debug folder - the module source is in /src.
   But the module output needs to go into Debug/ folder ?????

2. As referred to in the u32 previous post, I'm a bit stumped how to
   invoke GBD on debugging kernel modules.
   Do I need a separate "pre-command" from the debugger, launching
   insmod, or some such ?

I look forward to any help or suggestions I can get...

--
Best regards,
Kris