Re: A new buddy in kernel programming

Hi Abhish,

Really appreciate your interest towards kernel programming, not much
people tend towards this.

What I can suggest you is that read books, read the kernel source code
and try to get involved into any of the projects here.
http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelProjects

Try and communicate with mentors of the project there, they are quite helpful.
And later, if you really feel quite confident on your grip on the code
and technology,
I believe Greg-K-H has so much work that he can keep you busy for the
next couple of years.

So, first thing get familiar with the code.

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 6:10 AM, Anirban Sinha <ASinha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Better still, start working for a company that has some projects with the linux kernel space. You get paid to do fun things :)
>
> Ani

Regards,
Sandeep.

“To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner.”