Re: Working of musb driver

Hi,

I think my question might have been little less specific.
I want to how the MUSB drivers for the Host Controller are used?

Suppose I want to do a BULK OUT transaction. So the data packet must be loaded in the FIFO and set the TX Ready bit of the control register for the endpoint to which the data is to be transferred. When an ACK is received by the HC (sent by the peripheral device after the data is recvd by it) the HC will generate an interrupt which must be handled by the software.

Similarly, For a BULK IN transaction, software must enable the REQPKT bit in a register
which causes the HC to send a IN token. When data is recvd by the HC, the RXPKTRDY bit is set in the register  and appropriate interrupt generated.

So I want to know which functions of musb drivers in the linux kernel handle this?
( I think musb_core.c, musb_host.c files holds the answer.. But I am not sure which of the function defined in these files will be called first and who calls them? )

Hope I am much more clear than the previous post.

Thanks Again,
Arjun