RE: Out of memory + skbuff_head_cache

Hi Ramesh,

We are using chariot and iperf tools to pump traffic.

>Also which ethernet driver are you using?
I'm using marvell switch driver on Openwrt.

>but we used bonding driver which wasn't allocating enough memory for
some fragments causing a leak and subsequently a
>panic at a later stage.
Although we are not using bonding driver, but my case is similar to
yours, i.e. skbuff_head_cache goes on increasing and at threshold value,
kernel crashes.

>You might want to try dumping & match the allocated size for each skb &
match with the corresponding free.
Do you mean to use printk or is there any other way for dumping???

Thanks,
Sharad.