Help needed in writing usb mouse driver

Hi all,
  I am new to driver programming. I am writing a usb mouse driver. To make my device driver to function, I rmmod the existing usb mouse driver (usbhid) and then insmod my driver. I register my driver by the match of product id and vendor id of my usb mouse.

My problam is i cant have the both the drivers (the driver already present and my own driver) at the same time. I want to have the bothe drivers. The data from the mouse should be given to both my driver and already existing driver. cant this be done?. If it can be done, pls tell me how to do it?

Thanks,
Paraneetharan C