About tasklet and workqueue

Hi, all,

I read the code about tasklet (softirq.c) and workqueue (workqueue.c),
and there are two points I can't understand, Hope you can tell me why,
and point out if i made any errors below.Thank you.

1. Both tasklet and workqueue are created by kthread_create, it's
default priority is the same, Usu, we want tasklet to run just after
interrupt finished, but if their thread's priority is the same, how can
we make sure tasklet was run before workqueue?

2. At the begin of workqueue running, it invokes:
set_user_nice(current, -5);  to increase the its thread's priority.
Then, if it was interrupted, and the interrupt schedules a tasklet.
Sounds after interrupt returns, the workqueue will be invoked first.

BR,
Chen