From: kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of M Ali
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2009 8:31 PM
To: kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: wifi usb

hi i was wondering if you can write a driver(modify)  tp-link TL-WN821N usb
wifi dongle for linux, i know you can run the device on linux with
ndiswrapper but i does not support monitor mode. Also when i was searching
the internet i found this site
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/otus ; which allows you to run
the device on linux but not in monitor mode so can you add monitor mode to
this device please and also can you add it to madwifi projectect becauce i
do not know how to install the drivers from the site given. thanks in
advance.