IOCTL list and/or documentation

Hello,

    I'm looking for some documentation or perhaps a listing of IOCTLs
available for getting/setting information on network hardware, such as
Bluetooth, 802.11 adapters etc. For example, I'd like to have access
to the same information that system tool such as ifconfig or hciconfig
(from bluez--utils) have, from my application. I suppose they all use
IOCTLs for that.

    I'm aware I could look into the code, but since I'm still starting
to work with this, I'd like to see if there's anything written
explaining better how it works. My intent is to write Python bindings
for the IOCTLs that concern networking hardware.

best regards,
:: Breno Jacinto ::
:: breno - at - gprt.ufpe.br ::
:: FingerPrint ::
   2F15 8A61 F566 E442 8581
   E3C0 EFF4 E202 74B7 7484
:: Persistir no difícil é a única maneira de torná-lo fácil algum dia.  ::