Pulling to git branch

Hi,

I pulled linus' git tree and make a branch on it. So I have to master:
master
* swapoutclustering

As seen, I am working on swapoutclustering branch. But when I do a
simple git pull, I see the following message.

You asked me to pull without telling me which branch you
want to merge with, and 'branch.swapoutclustering.merge' in
your configuration file does not tell me either.  Please
name which branch you want to merge on the command line and
try again (e.g. 'git pull <repository> <refspec>').
See git-pull(1) for details on the refspec.

If you often merge with the same branch, you may want to
configure the following variables in your configuration
file:

    branch.swapoutclustering.remote = <nickname>
    branch.swapoutclustering.merge = <remote-ref>
    remote.<nickname>.url = <url>
    remote.<nickname>.fetch = <refspec>

See git-config(1) for details.

What am I missing in my command?