Custom Ethernet frame transmitter module

Hello

I want to write a Linux kernel module/driver to send custom Ethernet
frames using real Ethernet device and it's driver.

It has to support gigabit links, be independent from underlying Ethernet
hardware and it's driver.

I wonder how it could be achieved. Maybe my driver should create his own
interface manageable by ifconfig and send raw frame data through
existing NIC and it's driver. How to access existing Ethernet interface
from another module?

Can you suggest me best way how to do it? Where do I find some feedback?
Maybe some books?

Thanks