Re: "Professional Linux Kernel Architecture"?

Nishant, looks like you are mentioning about the "Professional Linux Kernel Architecture" book but I guess here Pedro, Robert are talking about TCP/IP book.

BTW, you can find an online version of "Professional Linux Kernel...." book from this location...
<http://www.funkytype.com/ebooks-magazine/ebooks%10magazine/professional-linux-kernel-architecture,-wrox-ebook-200812113073/> to take a look around at the content. :)