Re: Video4linux

The entire series of V4L internals is documented here:

http://lwn.net/Articles/203924/
(and many other links contained within)

and the API documented here:

http://v4l2spec.bytesex.org/spec/book1.htm

And even IVTV have been rewritten to conform to V4L API standards (and
all done in userspace as well, no more kernel drivers specific part):

http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Main_Page

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh