Re: USB Gadget Drivers

Here is the home page of Linux USB Mass storage driver:
http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~mdharm/linux-usb/

USB Mass storage class is very well supported in Linux kernel. You have to write code specific to your USB controller only. The code for USB protocol and mass-storage class is already there.

have a look at file:
drivers/usb/gadget/file_storage.c.
It explains design of mass-storage driver in brief. AFAIK, file_storage.c. is 100% portable.

You can consider any other controller code (e.g. net2280.c, at91_udc.c, s3c2410_udc.c ,...) as reference.

-Kalpesh