Re: how to direct prink output to uart in init/main.c

> I think you will need to write a small uart handling routine from scratch
> (if this is new arch) in order to send the chars to the serial line.

Hi:
thanks for your kind help.
The location I want the printk works is at init/main.c and I am not
sure the kernel serial driver is ready to use at so early time, since
I saw the document/serial_port.txt explains that to enable serial
driver we need to create dev/ttySx.
I will adopt your suggestion.
I just see prink function in init/main.c and I just wondering whether
I use this printk to output my messages on the UART.
appreciate your help,
miloody