MTD Driver document

Hi, everyone

I'm searching for good documents or books for learning MTD driver for the first time. In MTD homepage http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/, some documents are found, but it seems that there is no documents which explain the structure of MTD driver.
I found MTD NAND Driver Programming Interface document
by Thomas Gleixner, but I'd like to get the document which gives the explanation of MTD driver structure more in detail.

Could you recommend other MTD documents or books which intruduce the structure of MTD driver?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

J.H.Kim