Re: how to get users to login from a kernel module

Hello again

Well sorry if i didn't make my self clear in the first time ,
What i mean is that the users can connect to it to authenticate ,

What i want to do in brief :
I want to do is a Server that allows user to connect to it ,and login to their accounts ,
 the server should authenticate the users , then allow them to access their accounts via shell access .

what i was thinking is making the server as a Kernel Module ,
and allow all of the connections to go through the kernel module to increase the performance ,
and minimise the overhead of copying all of the network data from the kernel back to the user space ,
and only pass the commands that the server allows to the user space to be executed there ,
by using an interface to a a shell or a tty to execute the commands and send the result back to the module to send it back to the user,

so as you may see , i have lots of issues that i need to resolve here ,
First thing was , can i authenticate users from the kernel , Only to make sure they have an account on this machine ,
NOT TO EXECUTE CODE ,the user shall only send commands that will be passed to the user space interface to be exec.

Can i interface to a tty or a shell from the kernel module ?
>>>i was thinking , to make a daemon that listens and wait commands from the module to be executed ,

Can i make some sort of multi-threading in the kernel , since multiple users can access the server at the same time ?

Well , That's the main issues that i have going in my mind now ,

So ,What do you Think ?

Sorry again for any trouble
and Thanks a lot for your help