From: kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Austad
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 3:44 PM
To: kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FYI: sched summary

Hi list!

I've just finished writing up a summary of O(1) and CFS. It's still not
completely done (I know of a few places where the wording is unfortunate),
but it has reached the state where it can be read by others :-) This is my
way of giving something back to this list, which has helped me so many times
already.

So, for those interested,
http://folk.ntnu.no/henrikau/sched/

Please send me feedback on things that are wrong (I do not want to spread
false information), unclear etc.

And, before people ask if this is a way of getting you to do my homework (it
is after all part of a project) - the evaluation finished about 1 hour ago,
so whatever you say and do, won't change that outcome, only the content now
available to everybody else. c")

--
henrik

DISCLAIMER: