Seeking help regarding a project on Linux Device Drivers

Respected sir,

I am a student in India pursuing a project regarding linux device drivers with respect to the usb devices.

The project being in the nascent stages, I would be really glad if I could seek some help from a stalwart like you.

I wanted to know the source code for reading the configuration of the usb device using the kernel modules. That is, I want to obtain a source code for implementing the kernel module which services the ioctl calls.

Sir, it would be of great help if you could help me out in obtaining this source code as this will help me to progress to the next stage of the project.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Spoorthi