Re: question on linux elf image

Hey Sri,

can you send over the attached document?
Thanks

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Sri Ram K Vemulpali <vsriramksh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Dhaval. Seems to be very good explanation of boot process and architecture. I will look in to it.

Sri

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:33 AM, Dhaval Shah <osbydhaval@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The attatched document will be helpful to understand linux boot
process and clear your doubts...

Thanks,
Dhaval

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Sri Ram K Vemulpali

--
http://linuxexplained.blogspot.com