Re: inode and blocks

Not an assignment actually, but a project.
We are working on open hierarchical storage management, in which we
store files on disks according to different file placement policies.
For eg. if i say that all the important files, like all the employee
database should be in disk 1 and all the songs on disk 2, then we
place them accordingly in different disks.