Re: A new buddy in kernel programming

So, When you have a pretty good idea of the linux kernel, then start
wetting your hands and feet now !!
Take onto some good projects and start working on it. Try googling for one.
Also, first try to figure out the area that interests you more.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:27 PM, abhish agarwal <abhish_agr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> This is abhish agarwal.I am new to kernel programming.I know the kernel code well.But How can i contribute in kernel programming i could not understand. Please help me out where i can start from?
>
> Thanks
> Abhish Agarwal
>

>      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/
>

> --

Regards,
Sandeep.

"To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner."