Re: Automatic USB drive detection/Disconnection in user application!!!

You can find this information in syslogd message or using dmesg command.
Also have a look at  API klogctl() which reads kernel log message in
that you can  find file system mapping of usb device.But you need to
parsing on the the data

Take some information of newly detected sb device from
/proc/usb/bus/devices,using this info  search for device mapping in
the buffer collected using klogctl.

This is the one way.

Regards,
Ravikumar