Re: How to enter v86 and execute my program?

sorry, i am beginning to learn something new.   never knew there is
such a system call vm86().   (man vm86 to read more), and the
implementation is in linux kernel's vm86.c, which runs 16bit under
32bit protected mode task.

and from the man pages of vm86, dosemu is using this API.   So I think
your answer could be found from source codes of DOSEMU at sourceforge.

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh