Resetting PCI devices

Hi,
I'm working with a ipdx425 based system (ARM) using the 2.6.20.3
kernel and I'm having trouble getting system reset to work properly
(for example when issuing the reboot command). The system is rebooted
as it should but PCI devices such as the graphic controller isn't
reseted (it will retain whatever picture it had before the reboot). I
know that the code for resetting can be found in
include/asm-arm/arch-ixp4xx/system.h, it uses the built in watchdog
timer to reset the CPU but it won't reset any other devices.
Does anyone know how I can cause all PCI devices to be reseted as well?

Regards
Leon Ljunggren