Re: Getting the list of the file systems which are mounted.

Thanks a lot Rene and Mark,

I am in a phase of learning the Linux Device Drivers. I am trying to write a KDB module. This will add a new command in KDB to display the registered filesystem specific data. Hence I need a way to read all the registered filesystems.

Instead of exporting the function get_filesystem_list() and rebuilding the kernel. I used the other function which is exported get_fs_type(char *); ==> and in the first call to it I passed sysfs (which is the first filesystem registerd, atleast on my machine.)

I got a pointer of type file_system_type and then onwards followed the linklist to get the list of other filesystems registerd.

Regards,
Prasad