Re: Multiple data streams

Sandeep K Sinha wrote:
Hi Scott,

I would highly appreciate if you could just share as to why we don't
have such a mechanism not yet supported in ext2/ext3 as yet in such
commodity file systems, in your opinion.
Wherein ZFS, NTFS and other state of art file systems already support it though.

Are there any technical issues to it that I am missing out :-)

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Scott Lovenberg