Mapping kernel buffers to user space

Hi,

I have a memory mapping question.  I am trying to map 5 (fairly small) buffers that are allocated in a driver (via dma_alloc_coherent) that I need to provide very quickly to user apps based on ioctl request.  Because of the API that is being used (I am being called through an exported function, not directly by the driver that receives the ioctl), using the fops mmap routine isn’t an option for me.  Has anyone got any ideas on how to map kernel memory to user space without going through mmap fops routine?

Thanks for your time and help,

Troy