Graphic card for PowerPC platform

Hi,
I am trying to install a PCI Graphic card on an embedded
PowerPC system (Freescale evaluation board) running Linux. We
would like to run Flash application on the card. As you may
know there are no BIOS for PowerPC board to enable the graphic card.
Here are my questions:
1- Has anyone done this in past so could provide a
recommendation for card, driver and how to get around the Bios?
2- Is there any port of the Flash player for PowerPC platform?

Many thanks in advance,
Bizhan